Welcome to the Scouting program in the Greater Tampa Bay Area Council! We are happy to have you and your family. To better serve our memberships, the Scouting program is divided into age appropriate units. You can also see what is happening around you by choosing your District.
Districts allow the Scouting fun to be close to home for all of our members. Don’t forget we are one big Scouting Family so you can go to events in any district and even other councils!
- Fort Brooke District the northern half of Hillsborough County
- Lake Region District Hardee County, Highlands County, and the eastern half of Polk County
- Miccosukee District northern Pinellas County, from 54th Avenue North up to the Pinellas/Pasco county line
- Skyway District St. Petersburg south of 54th Avenue North
- Suncoast District Pasco County – including Trinity, New Port Richey, Land O’Lakes, Dade City, Zephyrhills, and Wesley Chapel.
- Thunderbird District the western half of Polk County
- Timucua District the southern half of Hillsborough County
- Withlacoochee District Citrus, Hernando and Sumter counties combined
Resources for Youth Participants
Here is the information you need to succeed in your Scouting Program.
Resources for Adult Leaders
Here is the information you need to help us give a successful Scouting Program.
Member Recognition Events
Events for youth and adult leaders. Silver Beaver, Eagle Banquet, NOESA
We honor our Silver Beaver recipients and other volunteers at a formal dinner.
Congratulations to our 2022 Silver Beaver recipients!
Mrs. Rachelle Bedke
Mr. Tom Knotts
Mrs. Stephanie Sheridan
Mr. Chris Perry
Mr. George Wentzler
Mr. James Keifer
Mr. Lee Potter
Mr. Brian Lehmann
A recognition opportunity for all of the Scouts earning Eagle within the last year.
Congratulations to David G. Carlson for being honored and named after our 2021-2022 Eagle Scout class!
The NESA Outstanding Eagle Scout Award is presented as part of the Eagle Banquet.
Congratulations to our 2022 NOESA recipients!
Mr. Michael Bedke
Mr. Grayson Kamm
Mr. Eric Perron
Mr. David Logsdon
Mr. Bill Kent
National Resources and Opportunities
Information from the National Council.