Yes! The Scout shop is open and we look forward to helping leaders and parents get back to normal scout activities.
While we are resuming normal business at the shop, we are requiring strict COVID-19 related practices for all of our customers, including children.
• Please practice 6ft social distancing when browsing our shop, and only touch what you intend to buy.
• Upon entering the store, we ask that you spray your hands with provided hand sanitizer.
• Masks are required.
• Restrooms are closed except for emergencies. Please ask an associate to open the door for you, and let them know when you are finished.
• No more than 8 customers will be allowed in the store at any time.
• No food or drink will be allowed on the sales floor from here on out.
• Dressing rooms are closed until further notice.
• No advancements are to be pulled by customers; we are requiring you to email us your order and give us the normal 3 day processing time. We cannot guarantee an order an hour or even 5 hours before you are coming into the store.