2019 Popcorn Kickoff Details coming soon!!!
Trails-end Popcorn Sale is the key fundraising program offered through the Council that provides fun to Scouts who experience the satisfaction of making and achieving their sales goal. Top sellers earn great prizes and other recognition, including a Popcorn Party at the end of the season for top sellers. In addition, the campaign provides funds for Scouting operations through the year, with over 70% of sales going toward local programs.
For more information, contact Kyle Molldene, Council Kernel, by email or phone, 813-872-2691
- March 9, 2018 $2500 Popcorn Celebration at Dave and Busters in Brandon (details and how to rsvp will be given out at the end of the sale) $2500 sellers and up are invited to both the $1200 and $2500 celebrations.
Need some guidance and support? Reach out to your District Kernel!
Fort Brooke – Larry Hume – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Region – Paul O’Neal – email@example.com
Miccosukee – Kathy Love – firstname.lastname@example.org
Skyway – Robby Raley – email@example.com
Suncoast – Kelly Bishop – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thunderbird – Russell Cummings – email@example.com
Timucua – Jenny Lindsey – Jlindsey324@gmail.com
Withlacoochee – Krista Knowles – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Units in Hillsborough and eastern Pasco counties: Yuengling Brewing Co.,11111 N. 30th St., Tampa, FL 33612
- Units in Sumter, Hernando and Citrus counties: NEW LOCATION Butler Industries, 3035 Anderson Snow Rd., Spring Hill, FL 34609
- Units in Polk, Highlands and Hardee counties: Saddle Creek Corporation, 3010 Saddle Creek Dr., Lakeland, FL 33801
- Units in Pinellas and western Pasco counties: Valpak, One Valpak Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Pick up times are from 7 to 9 a.m. at all locations for both Show and Sale and Take Orders.
2018 Commission Structure
35% Base Commission
+ 2% By Doing the Following:
Unit Attend District Kickoff
Have a Unit Kernel
Have a Unit Kickoff
Pay On time – Dec. 7th
+ 5% Reach your Unit Goal (Found on popcorn page of Council website
42% Total possible
2018 Unit Popcorn Goals
Click here to find what your unit goal is to reach a full 42% in commission!
- Trails End Smartphone App Info Sheet (.pdf file)
- Smartphone App—Set Up Instructions (.pdf file)
- Smartphone App—Scout Instructions (.pdf file)
- How to Order Prizes
- Tips on selling to 30 customers
- Tips on Selling
- Commission Request
- 2018 Take Order Form Front
- 2018 Take Order Form Back
- Prize Form
- Military Receipts