Trails-end Popcorn Sale is the key fundraising program offered through the Council that provides fun to Scouts who experience the satisfaction of making and achieving their sales goal. Top sellers earn great prizes and other recognition, including a Popcorn Party at the end of the season for top sellers. In addition, the campaign provides funds for Scouting operations through the year, with over 70% of sales going toward local programs.
If you’re unit is new to popcorn fundraising, the first step is to designate a unit “Popcorn Kernel” who should plan to attend the popcorn training held in August in each District. All Units (New and Returning) need to register online. Registration is done online on the Trail’s End website: http://bit.ly/2017gtbacpopcorn If you register online by June 30th, your unit will receive a FREE drone to use as a special give away during the Popcorn Sale. Check out this Flyer for more details! DroneProgram2017
For more information, contact Ralph Snyder, Council Kernel, by email or phone, 813-872-2691 ext. 133.
2017 Popcorn Campaign
For those units participating in our annual 2017 Popcorn Campaign, please take note of the following important dates.
- Sept. 15: Show and Sale Orders Due DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPT. 22nd!!
- Oct. 7: Show and Sale Pick Up
- Oct. 27: Take Orders Due
- Nov. 11: Take Order Pick Up
- Dec. 8: Popcorn Payments Due
- Units in Hillsborough and eastern Pasco counties: NEW LOCATION! Yuengling Brewing Co.,11111 N. 30th St., Tampa, FL 33612
- Units in Sumter, Hernando and Citrus counties: Taylor Rental, 8081 W. Gulf to Lake Hwy., Crystal River, FL 34429
- Units in Polk, Highlands and Hardee counties: Saddle Creek Corporation, 3010 Saddle Creek Dr., Lakeland, FL 33801
- Units in Pinellas and western Pasco counties: Valpak, One Valpak Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Pick up times are from 7 to 9 a.m. at all locations for both Show and Sale and Take Orders.
- Take Order Form
- Trails End Smartphone App Info Sheet (.pdf file)
- Smartphone App—Set Up Instructions (.pdf file)
- Smartphone App—Scout Instructions (.pdf file)
- How to Order Prizes
- Tips on selling to 30 customers
- Tips on Selling
- 2017 Popcorn Patch (Seller’s Club Patch is for Scouts that sell $650 or more/Top Seller Patch is for Scouts that sell $1000 or more) Patches are ordered with Prizes online.
- Commission Request