Trails-end Popcorn Sale is the key fundraising program offered through the Council that provides fun to Scouts who experience the satisfaction of making and achieving their sales goal. Top sellers earn great prizes and other recognition, including a Popcorn Party at the end of the season for top sellers. In addition, the campaign provides funds for Scouting operations through the year, with over 70% of sales going toward local programs.
Unit Sign Ups will begin in late Spring of 2018
For more information, contact Ralph Snyder, Council Kernel, by email or phone, 813-872-2691 ext. 133.
2018 Popcorn Campaign
For those units participating in our annual 2018 Popcorn Campaign, please take note of the following important dates.
- August – Popcorn Training and Kickoff in each District (Specific Dates/Times/Locations coming soon)
- Sept. 14: Show and Sale Orders Due
- Oct. 6: Show and Sale Pick Up
- Oct. 26: Take Orders Due
- Nov. 10: Take Order Pick Up
- Dec. 7: Popcorn Payments Due
$1500 Top Sellers Event in 2017
55 of the top sellers in the Council came out with a guest to view Star Wars – The Last Jedi! (Picture below) on December 21st! There will be another exciting event for top sellers in 2018!
On Line Popcorn Sale Commissions from 2017
Your unit will receive all the 2017 online popcorn commission sales into your unit account at the Council Office by mid-January. You can use those funds for registrations and events or you can request a check to be sent to your unit. The request form is at the bottom of this page in the Resource section.
- Units in Hillsborough and eastern Pasco counties: NEW LOCATION! Yuengling Brewing Co.,11111 N. 30th St., Tampa, FL 33612
- Units in Sumter, Hernando and Citrus counties: Taylor Rental, 8081 W. Gulf to Lake Hwy., Crystal River, FL 34429
- Units in Polk, Highlands and Hardee counties: Saddle Creek Corporation, 3010 Saddle Creek Dr., Lakeland, FL 33801
- Units in Pinellas and western Pasco counties: Valpak, One Valpak Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Pick up times are from 7 to 9 a.m. at all locations for both Show and Sale and Take Orders.
- Take Order Form
- Trails End Smartphone App Info Sheet (.pdf file)
- Smartphone App—Set Up Instructions (.pdf file)
- Smartphone App—Scout Instructions (.pdf file)
- How to Order Prizes
- Tips on selling to 30 customers
- Tips on Selling
- 2017 Popcorn Patch (Seller’s Club Patch is for Scouts that sell $650 or more/Top Seller Patch is for Scouts that sell $1000 or more) Patches are ordered with Prizes online.
- Commission Request