In response to questions received at the Council Service Center, here’s an explanation of the type of insurance coverage provided and the documentation needed by units as they travel. Visiting a camp in another council doesn’t require a general liability insurance certificate since both councils are affiliated through the National BSA. Occasionally, another council’s camp will request a copy of our accident policy in case a Scout or an adult leader is injured. The policy and a claim form are available on the Resources > Forms page of our website. Please look for links to the Accident Policy in the Greater Tampa Bay Area Council section of this page.