PHILMONT CONTINGENT SKILLS WEEKEND
This training weekend is available (only) to all 2020 Philmont Contingent attendees, adult and youth.
- Learn the skills that are needed for a successful Philmont trek.
- January 10-12, 2020 = Check-in time 6pm-8pm Friday night – Check out time 11am On Sunday
- SandHill Scout Reservation (Camps sites 10-12 ) – 11210 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL 34613
- Parents are encouraged to stay for the Friday night session from 830-930
- There will be a Scout/Adult/Parent Q/A on Sunday from 9am-11am
- Cost: $25.00 per person
- What to bring: Please bring everything you usually bring to a campout (see attachment)
- Questions- Please contact Sal Porto @ 813-382-9575
- Philmont Skills Weekend (map, what-to-bring, health forms)
- REGISTER NOW