Outstanding Unit Award
For 2018, the Greater Tampa Bay Area Council has created an Outstanding Unit Award to recognize excellence in unit operations. Units who have achieved this recognition will save 15% on registration fees at all Council camps in 2018 by completing the three items below:
- Submit your completed 2018 Unit Recharter and Scouting’s Journey to Excellence scorecard by Dec. 31, 2017
- Achieve at least 80% of unit leaders as Trained at the time of submission of your 2018 Unit Recharter, according to the My.Scouting training database
- Schedule a Council Family Friends of Scouting presentation for your unit prior to submission of your Unit Recharter (presentations will occur between Jan. 1 and March 31, 2018)
Your unit will receive a 15% discount* on all fees (youth and adult) for all Council and unit-level program activities at all Greater Tampa Bay Area Council camps throughout 2018!
- The Outstanding Unit discount is available for unit members as event participants only, not event staff.
- Discount applies only when registering and participating as a unit at select council and district program events and for unit-level camp usage fees at GTBAC camps.
- Discount applies to all registration fees for unit-participating adults, youth and siblings, but not to any program fees or
equipment rental fees.
- Units registering late for an event do not qualify for the Discount.
Contact Earl Richardson, Council Training Chair, by email (email@example.com) or phone, (813) 677-6806, with any questions.