November 9-11, 2018
Flaming Arrow Scout Reservation
For YOUTH and ADULT leaders—the perfect family course!
Powder Horn Requirements:
- Must be a registered BSA adult, Boy Scout at least 14 years old, or a member of a Venturing Crew.
- Youth must have unit leader approval and have completed either Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops (ILST) or Crews (ILSC) OR National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT)
- Adults must be trained for their position
- All participants must complete the following training: Venturing Youth Protection (only the Venturing version will be accepted).
- Hazardous Weather
- Safety Afloat
- Safe Swim Defense
- Climb on Safely
- Meet the requirements in the Annual Health and Medical Record physical in a back country environment
- Each registrant must complete the BSA Annual Health & Medical Record, Parts A-C.
- Dates: November 9 (8:00am) – November 11 (5:00pm), 2018
- Cost: $150.00 per participant
- Click here for the event flyer (coming soon)
- Join the Facebook group.
For more information or to volunteer as a module instructor, please watch this space!