All Scouts of First Class rank or higher and their parents are encouraged to attend and learn more about:
- Your trail to the Eagle Summit
- How to develop an Eagle Scout Project
- Eagle Scout Project ideas—Good and bad
- Completing an Eagle Project workbook
- Approval process for the Eagle Scout Project
- Completing the Eagle Scout application
- Preparing for the Eagle Board of Review
- National Eagle Scout Association Eagle Project Competition
- Planning an Eagle Court of Honor (parents)
When: Saturday, Aug. 26, 2017. Check-in begins at 8:30, with the program starting at 9 a.m. The program ends at noon. Scouts attending this event should be in their field uniform (unofficially known as “Class A”).
Where: Greater Tampa Bay Area Council—Tampa Service Center, 13228 N. Central Ave., Tampa 33612-3462
Questions? Please contact David Carlson, Council Advancement Committee Chair, by email.
- Event Flyer