Several times during the Scouting year, the Council conducts Cub Scout camping weekends full of fun and adventure. These weekends offer Cub Scouts the opportunity to spend the weekend camping with their parents and family members. Our fall event, Spook-O-Ree, is always a favorite. More details of the event, including this year’s theme will be available as the event dates approach.
Registration is done on a group basis, with each pack designating one person to register on behalf of the group. Prior to registering, it would be helpful to have the number of each type of participant: Scouts, siblings and parents or guardians. In addition, having the total number of T-shirts (sizes Youth Small, Medium and Large, plus Adult Small—XXXL) and event patches you wish to purchase will simplify the registration process.
Trained Leader Discount: The Trained Leader Discount is available for this event. If 80% of the leaders in your pack have completed the required training for their position, please contact Earl Richardson, Council Training Chair, by email, prior to registration to secure the discount code.
- Camp Owen J. Brorein, Odessa: Oct. 20—22 and Oct. 27—29
- Flaming Arrow Scout Reservation, Lake Wales: Oct. 20—22
- Sand Hill Scout Reservation, Brooksville: Oct. 20—22
- Camp Brorein—Weekend One: Oct. 20-22
- Camp Brorein—Weekend Two: Oct. 27-29
- Flaming Arrow Scout Reservation
- Sand Hill Scout Reservation