Health check in required for all attendees.
COVID-19 Considerations: to minimize contact, Scouts will choose full-day MB classes & remain with the class the entire day; lunch delivered to classes.
NEW: Scouts bring your A&B Medical forms.
****We need registered MB Counselors, Staff & Adult Instructors: Contact: John Sangiorgio 813-694-4813 or email@example.com
The Greater Tampa Bay Area Council is committed to offer our Scouts fun and quality programs in a safe manner. We are adhering to the CDC and ACA (American Camp Association) guidelines as well as working closely with local Health Departments to provide a layered mitigation COVID strategy. Our COVID mitigation strategies are being overseen by the Council Health Supervisor, a board-certified pediatrician. For a complete and up to date list of our COVID-19 mitigation procedures, please visit: https://tampabayscouting.org/covid-mitigation-procedures.
In the case of a positive COVID result among participants at an event, GTBAC will follow the guidance of the local Health Department, which may include cancellation or closure of the event or facility.
Some points of note are:
- All participants must submit a pre-medical event checklist and waiver upon entry, All participants will be health screened upon entry.
- The entrance will be similar to a school drop off line. Cars will come to the entry point, Scout exits the vehicle and gets checked, Scout proceeds directly to their class location.
- Youth should bring camping chairs to help with social distancing.
- Instructors will wear masks when social distancing is not possible, Masks required for all participants at entrance and exit, when in buildings, when social distancing cannot occur.
- There will be only all-day sessions – the cohorts will not mix, Lunch will be delivered to the sites.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized before arrival and mid-day.
- At the end of the day, parents will wait in the car in the parking lot. Scouts will dismiss from their class and go straight to the parking lot.